Give to the future of the past!
Responsible archaeological site conservation is important because it provides an experiential authentic context by which we can learn about the past to better understand our present. We also intend to preserve the opportunity for future research archaeology to employ new means and methods by which additional information from the site can benefit scholars and for expanded interpretation to the general public.
Maintenance funding is always needed but now the Kommos Conservancy, a 501 (c)(3) non profit public charity, is focused on advancing the Master plan from schematic design to construction documentation, also providing an accurate current construction budget and phasing plan. Your contributions will go towards hiring an architect for the next stage in the process.
Donate digitally via paypal:
Or other forms of payment may be sent to:
9465 W. Iowa Pl.
Lakewood, CO 80232
- P. Kennebeck
- M. Stratis & J. Iocino
- B.L. Stratis
- K.& H. Hahn
- D. Harrises & Family
- A. Assaf
- M. Fauser
In addition the following individuals have donated their time and expertise to improve our public outreach, we are grateful:
- K. Vlahos University Colorado -Denver (UCD) Professor Architecture / virtual reconstruction
- A. Assaf Project Manager / virtual reconstruction
- J. Wynn UCD Building P / virtual reconstruction
- C. Brown UCD Hellenistic Temple complex / virtual reconstruction
- K. Schmelzer Building T / virtual reconstruction
- R. Bigelow recon on-site photos, Denver AHEPA presentation, Flickr Gallery supplement, & continuing web site management
- A. Stratis our web master for his 2012 redesign of our web site & continuing web master advice
- J.M. Stratis for her continual editing, positive feedback, encouragement & support
- E. Kusulas for her Greek language coaching
- B. Dodds for his firm’s continual federal tax return advise & processing
- H. Joyce for continuing blog editing services
- E. Daskalaki for Greek language translation